Friday, June 27, 2008

Good times...

Hey guys,

I have so much new things to write about it because I havn't updated in a long while I have been just so busy lately...

Lets see where do I begin, well for starters I am now 23 as of June 20th. I had an amazing birthday with my friends we all had a blast I think. Matt has a wicked stereo system and we had fire works they were my favorite and we had food and a fire and just some good laughs it was a blast and I looked at the ppl and said "same time next year?" lol! My friend Matt has his 4 wheeler here and I got to drive it and I took Lisa on it with me and well... we almost tipped it but only the one time and we didn't actually tip it and we had alot of fun that night. The next morning when Lisa and I were cleaning up from my bday bash we were carrying a table back from the firepit and well Lisa tripped I asked her what she tipped on and she goes "umm a hill lmao" It was funny and I love being in the country. I couldn't have asked for a better bday even if I wanted to it was perfect in everyway.

Alexis is 20 months old now so hard to believe, and actually she is closer to 21 months old... which means 3 more months and my little girl will be 2 years old! She is getting so big and she is so smart and I love her to peices I really do she is my everything and I want to give her the world if I could. I start school on wednesday and I am looking forward to that, I am doing it for Alexis I want to give her a good life and I know I can't with the way I am living now, but that will soon change and Alexis will have an awesome life I will see to it!

My brother came home for a day and I had the best visit with him I actually got to spend time with him which never happens and seeing him was great. I never really got along with my brother and it took me years to find out why... but now I think things are ok between us and I gave him a beautiful neice just like he gave me 2 handsome little nephews who I love to death. Saying goodbye to the 2 of them was harder than usual this time I don't know why that is but it just was. I know the boys are out west with James(my brother) and they always have fun out there he does alot of things with them throughout the summer which I think is great for them and they always have a fun time with their dad and his new wife(their stepmom Yumi). I am hoping I will get to see the 4 of them in August when they come back I am not sure though because I will have school and not sure if I can fit that in with my schedule, but I am going to try.

I sprained my ankle a few days ago it is still sore, but at least I can walk on it now which before it hurt like hell and it was hard to get around I think I almost broke it which wouldn't have been good... considering I need to walk Alexis to Kelly's which will take me 2 hours there and back and then I need to do the same thing after school as well. I know it will all be worth in the end though. Yesterday I was pretty sick and I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out next saturday almost a week away I have never had any of my teeth pulled and I am afraid of it hurting but hopefully it won't be too bad I hope anyway. I am better today and drugs are always good lol.

The new house has been coming along great, we are getting alot accomplished on it and I can't wait for the moving day. I will miss my neighbours here they are awesome but it will be nice to come home every weekend to a big house where Lexie has room to run and play and just be herself. Matt has been a big help with the house and mom and Clarence appreciate everything ppl has done to help us with it! The end of the month was supposed to be the time we were moving but now I am not so sure about that still. I am thinking by the middle of July we will all be moved in and that will be great and I think mom and Clarence will be so much happier once it is completly finished and they are living there and worry free about things.

Anyway I do believe that is all I have to update as of right now. I am going to try to blog more because I know I was slacking sorry guys for that I will do my best. Right now I am going to go eat and check out facebook what can I say I am addicted lol. Talk to all of you later and for anyone that reads this take care and hug the ones you love and never leave something unsaid but you may never get the chance to say it to that person!

G2G Bye!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ugh about the wisdom teeth!

It definitely was an awesome time last weekend.

Love ya !

WickedJessie said...

damn right next year, and I'm kicking my bosses ass around his head if he pulls the shit he did this year! anyway love ya beb!