Monday, July 7, 2008

Friends are they or not???...

Hey guys,

I am writing today to take my fusterations out I don't know where to begin I am so angry, hurt, betrayed, stress... the list could go on forever right now I think. I just don't get one thing why would friends say shit and then pretend to be your friend I guess I won't ever get that... Anyway that is just driving me crazy so I had to get it off my chest.

On with the next thing Jon Alexis father I don't know what is up with him and why he stresses me out I am in school now doing amazingly well loving it and here he and Tami must be jealous and wanting me to fail by stressing me out well let me tell you that isn't going to happen because all these things will just make stronger and make me want to succeed and that is exactly what I am going to do. He tells ppl I need to grow up I think he has it the other way around I did my growing up he is the one that doesn't talk to me when it comes to our daughter so what else am I supposed to do it isn't like I tried bc I did.

School is going awesome I love it I like dropping Alexis off for the 4 hours and then picking her up again with her big Hiiiii Mom Mom Mom!!!!! I just love that and look forward to that bc I know she had a good day and yet she is still happy to see me just as much I am happy to see her and can't wait to go get her after school everyday. I am already done my 1st module and starting my 2nd one today and can't wait. I really love school this time around unlike last time when I think honestly I wasn't ready yet so things are going better this time already.

Alexis is awesome as always and is the love of my life that little girl means everything to me and without her I don't know what I would do she keeps me going, keeps me feeling young and free and gives me the engry to keep up with her she is a normal, active 21 month old ful of energy and always ready to go. I wouldn't have things any other way I love my life the way it is and everything has been going good. I am living my life the way I should have lived it before and loving every minute of it as well.

Anyway I got to be going I need to get ready for school I am running off of only 4 hours of sleep because of everything but I will write again when I can. I will be going to PEI leaving Wednesday either before school or after school and will be back on Sunday I can't wait for everyone to see Lexie again it will be a fun time.

G2G Bye!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well I guess you really know who your friends are, and who aren't. Don't waste your time with people who just talk to you to get fucking information out of you, to pass it along to others. Its immature of them, and insulting to you.

WickedJessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.