Monday, July 28, 2008

Update on my life...

Hey guys,

I decided to write to let you all know how I have been doing well me and my family that is. Life really couldn't be better it has taken me a long time to get to where I am at but I am doing it.

Lets see where to start school is awesome I have been doing really well with it this time around. I made 49/50 on my first test and 67/70 on my second test so those marks in my opinion are great! I really enjoy school this time around I have met good ppl and we all help each other. I am really happy and have a good head on my shoulders and Alexis has been awesome.

Talking about Alexis, she is great I love that little girl so much and anyone I meet falls in love with her too it helps it really does. Alexis has her moments not days because that isn't always true but she does have her moments and when that happens I deal with them as best as I can, sometimes I lose my patience but I do try not too with her. She is now 21 months old now and busy as ever she keeps me busy that is for sure I tell ppl that is my "lil' hurricane" I mean she can literally turn my place upside down, but that is ok I don't mind.

I have found there is not enough hours in a day anymore but that is ok because me going back to school is the best thing I could have done I do know that. I am looking into buying a car and having no luck with that yet but that is ok because I know I will find one. Oh yeah I GOT MY LICENSE!!!! Sorry I am just really excited it took me 7 years but I finally got them. I do have to say thanks to Matt and anyone else who encouraged me and always told me I could do it. Thanks so much you all!!!! I love driving and having fun with just me and my little girl it really is awesome and if anyone deserved their license it was me not to sound concieted but it is true.

Anyway I don't want to be on here all night I have a litte girl to play with:) I feel more lucky to have her than anyone will ever know. Oh just before I go the 3 of us seem back to being ok again and talking and dicussing things about Alexis the way it should be. I do have to go but I will try to update when I can.

G2G Bye!!

2 comments:

WickedJessie said...

with ya and ya haven't killed me yet that has to say something don't it? LMAO!

Rebekah said...

Haha yeah I am a good driver or I try to bed lol your funny:P