Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's me I am back...

Hey guys,

It's been a while but sooooo many new changes have taken place and I will tell you all about them...

Lets see where am I going to start, I have a boyfriend as of September 14, 2008 he is great his name is Patrick Joseph Golding aka PJ. He treats Alexis like she is his and treats me like a queen and it is truely an awesome feeling, he tries so hard to please me and I don't know why. We met on July 6th, and I was taking pics being me and all going camera happy mom was moving house and he showed up there, well I actually went with his dad to go pick him up from work. He talked to me to put me to the test to see if I was stuck up and as we all know I am not so that went over well. Anyway I thought he was hot and he liked me too, but he has liked me since I was pregnant with Alexis I just had no idea and I was with Jon and things were good so I thought... anyway that is how we met and then I added him to facebook and he messaged me and we went from there and started hanging out and just having fun and then he asked me out I said no a hundred times, but he is a guy and didn't give up and well finally I thought well maybe I should give him a chance and I am glad I did.

Alexis is 25 months old now and is doing wonderful, she is in daycare full time and loves it she can do so many new things now. She can talk in sentences, tells me when she wants to eat, drink, sleep almost anything and she tells me what she is eating and talks alot more it is great having a 2 year old is wonderful! Her Bday went perfect almost a few mishabs but all in all not bad she had a fun time and I am glad she did. PJ did more than enough for her party and she got alot of presents and she loves them all.

School is going great for me I love it so much and doing really good in it and my instructor is awesome he takes the time to listen to us as the students and tries to make us understand what he is teaching anyway he can. I am making really good marks and moving right along and getting everything passed in early it is great!

As for everyone else they are great I talk to my friends when I can and see them when I can but for any one of them that is reading this I miss you all!!! The family is all good and we are loving the new house it is awesome and lots of room for everyone:) I am so glad that I got to help build something so wonderful and pleasant to be in.

I plan on moving after Christmas to either west side or Grand Bay area. I miss Sussex and that is such a nice area and reminds me of home, and on the plus side PJ lives there with his dad. It would make things so much easier to see him because he is quite busy lately so it seems and he tries to see me but never can because, there is always something to be done with his company. So I am trying to make life easier on the both of us even though I miss him like crazy. I would never make things hard on him by making him feel bad I just try not to think about it when he is not here with Alexis and I.

Jon and I are trying to figure out what is best for Alexis and get along and make plans to help her. We came up with that I have her during the week, and one weekend per month, and he has her the other three weekends so we are trying that arrangement and see how it goes. As for Christmas I will have her up to Christmas night and then he will be getting her for a few days after that unless something comes up with my family, and I want to take her with me. So that is all the plans as of right now.

Anyway that is the news and how things are with me as of right now. I am going to try to update more if I can things are just really busy and hectic right now.

G2G Bye!

No comments: