Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update as of Feb 5th

Hey guys,

Just thought I would write an update on how things are going with me and my family...

Well things with me have been up and down I have been sick for quite awhile and no one knows why yet... they have done tons of tests and I am sure there are more to come. PJ has been a great support team hes been there with me through it all, held me when they were jabbing me with needles, has tears in his eyes when they were making me scream from the pain, wishing he could take it all away. I am hoping they will find out soon what is wrong with me.

PJ and I have had our disagreements, but what relationship hasn't?? Anyway we always talk about things and work our problems out. Lately he has been stressed about work and what is going on with me and how we both miss Alexis and he misses me, but he can't be around all the time and I am slowly getting used to that it just takes time. I mean I don't want him here all the time stuck up my ass and I don't want to be stuck up his ass either I don't agree with that. I know he has to work and be there for his dad and his family and when he can come in and sees me he does, and when he can call he does and we usually have good conversations for the most part. I would never ask him to chose btw me and his work and somedays he feels like he has to, but that isn't what I want him to do at all and I hope he knows that. Everyone is making him feel bad like where I have been sick he should be here and forget everything else like he has said he wishes he could be in 2 places at once, but that just doesn't happen and yes sometimes I wishes he was here more than other but I totally understand that he needs to work. So I am patient and I make that time special when I do get to see him. This Valentine's Day will be our 5 months together so I am looking forward to that and can't wait. He is the Romantic type so I am sure he will have something planned, but I am happy just spending time with him bc that doesn't happen a whole lot.

Alexis is great, she will be 27 months in 5 more days ahhh that is crazy. She is growing so fast and she has been in Sussex bc I have been too sick to take care of her right now so that makes me feel bad but I had no choice since she has been there I have been back to the hospital twice already. So it was a good idea that PJ convinced me to let her go there. I am going to be able to see her this weekend and I can't wait! I miss her and I know she misses me. She misses the kids at Daycare as well bc she tells me and I can't wait for her to be able to go back there I am sure they miss her too who wouldn't?? She is a sweet, caring, loving child I am proud of her everyday. Potty training may be a little harder than I anticipated but we will get there when she is ready.

Well I should go back to sleep now or wait for Mr. Golding to call me but I will keep you all updated as the time goes by.

G2G Bye!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ahh...the joys of potty training!!

I have Noah's potty beside the toilet and sometimes he'll come in with me, and when I sit down, he'll sit down, but he won't go yet. Soon enough though, he'll learn and so will Alexis!