Friday, August 14, 2009

Hey guys,

Umm well where do I start? Lets see??? So many changes have taken place and they are not for the best that is for sure!!....

Lets see I am still in school, living in Saint John, my little girl is almost 3 and doing really good. She is still in daycare and loving it like every minute of it. Potty training Alexis has been challenging but we are finally getting somewhere with it. I still can't believe that Alexis will be 3 on October 10th.

The wonderful guy I was with... PJ well he didn't want to be with me I guess he has alot going on and a relationship is not what he needs to concentrate on he needs to get his life straighten out and then who knows what will happen after that bc I can honestly say I don't. I miss him I really do he was the one I loved and well still do and I think I always will. I am just heartbroken and crushed lately.

Well I really do not do well with changes and lately there has been more than enough and I am tired of it I really am.... there are changes with school, changes with my financial situation and yup things just keep getting worse instead of better and I wanted it to stop I really do... I want things to go back to the way things are and I really do I just want my old life back. I just want things right again and I want to be happy again!!!!

I moved about 2 weeks ago now and I like my location of my new place, but hate my apartment as it stands right now once the work gets done it won't be all that bad I hope...

Anyway that is all for now, I don't have net or anything like that right now so that makes things hard to update on this...

G2G Bye!!

No comments: